مركز برايت للغات والترجمة وتقنية المعلومات
{مرحباً بك في عالم برايت معنا تتعلم وتستفيد , إنظم إلينا فقط بالتسجيل أو الدخول إن كنت أحد أعضاءنا الكرام}
{مرحباً بك في عالم برايت معنا تتعلم وتستفيد , إنظم إلينا فقط بالتسجيل أو الدخول إن كنت أحد أعضاءنا الكرام}
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

علوم لغات - علوم إدارية و تكنولوجيا - تدريب - خدمات ترجمة - استشارات

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Warning to the Reader

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Awalk To RemembeR
عضو مميز
عضو مميز
Awalk To RemembeR

Warning to the Reader 61981991067935849208
انثى
الابراج : الثور
عدد المساهمات : 613
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/03/2011
العمر : 32

Warning to the Reader Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Warning to the Reader   Warning to the Reader I_icon_minitimeالسبت أبريل 16, 2011 7:04 am

Robert Bly
Warning to the Reader
Sometimes farm granaries become especially beautiful when all the oats or wheat are gone, and wind has swept the rough floor clean. Standing inside, we see around us, coming in through the cracks between shrunken wall boards, bands or strips of sunlight. So in a poem about imprisonment, one sees a little light.
But how many birds have died trapped in these granaries. The bird, seeing freedom in the light, flutters up the walls and falls back again and again. The way out is where the rats enter and leave; but the rat's hole is low to the floor. Writers, be careful then by showing the sunlight on the walls not to promise the anxious and panicky blackbirds a way out!
I say to the reader, beware. Readers who love poems of light may sit hunched in the corner with nothing in their gizzards for four days, light failing, the eyes glazed . . .
They may end as a mound of feathers and a skull on the open boardwood floor . . .

عدل سابقا من قبل Guess who!! في السبت أبريل 30, 2011 1:26 pm عدل 2 مرات
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
mohmmad
عضو ناشئ
عضو ناشئ
mohmmad

Warning to the Reader Jb12915568671
ذكر
عدد المساهمات : 155
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/04/2011

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Warning to the Reader   Warning to the Reader I_icon_minitimeالسبت أبريل 30, 2011 9:59 am

thanks guess who
about your some words
Awalk To RemembeR
عضو مميز
عضو مميز
Awalk To RemembeR

Warning to the Reader 61981991067935849208
انثى
الابراج : الثور
عدد المساهمات : 613
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/03/2011
العمر : 32

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Warning to the Reader   Warning to the Reader I_icon_minitimeالسبت أبريل 30, 2011 1:27 pm

ur welcome

Warning to the Reader
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
مركز برايت للغات والترجمة وتقنية المعلومات :: English Prose-
انتقل الى: